Parking guidance system (PGS)
Parksonic offers detection and real time signaling of free parking spaces. Thanks to our dynamic displays permitting customers to easily locate parking spaces in a stress-free manner, the circulation is smoother from the parking’s entrance through to them finding a space.
How does the parking guidance system work?
A detector is installed. Developed specifically for guidance purposes, it constantly checks the presence of a vehicle and transmits the situation to the software.
The system provides real time reporting, statistics for individual parking spaces and the status for each of the system components, ensuring an efficient management of the car park.
Thanks to the information supplied by the software, the dynamic displays located at strategic points of the car park provide, in real time, the required information to guide customers to an aisle with free spaces.
Advantages for the managers and operators
- Improved parking profitability
- Occupancy rate optimisation
- Lower surveillance costs
- Significant reduction in pollution
- Reduction in maintenance costs
- Reduction in electrical consumption
- Detection and reporting of cars overstaying their limit thanks to parking time monitoring
- Instant daily, weekly, quarterly and annual statistics
- Constant monitoring of the installation to ensure correct operation
- Increase in customer loyalty
Advantages for the motorists
- Assistance and guidance upon arrival in the parking
- Visibility of the digital displays up to 100 meters
- Reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced wear on the vehicle (tyres, clutch, brakes)
- Improved drivers’ concentration
- Significant time saving
- Reduced stress levels
- Improved traffic flow